Tuesday 24 July 2012

Rachel K CC Cream & Mineral CC Pressed Powder Review

Hello Ladies..

Today I'm gonna do review on Rachel K CC Cream & Mineral CC Pressed Powder..

This awesome Mineral Color Control Cream contains EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) with SPF 35 PA++, awesome skin care properties to moisturise, whiten and nourish, plus it's anti wrinkle and collagen enriched.. Another awesome thing is Rachel K CC Cream is water-proof/smudge proof and oh yes.. it's non-comedogenic too.. I love love love this CC Cream!!

What is CC Cream?

CC Cream is a much more refined and improved BB Cream which combines various benefits in one. It enhances our complexion by improving its texture, balancing skin tone and brings forth the quality of real skin - dewy, fresh, elastic and with glow. The end effect is a flawless, non-oily (matte) and radiant complexion :)

This is my picture without make-up.. I just had my awesome Olay Regenerist Serum on.. =.= Excuse my bare face with not-so-awesome puffy eyes.. Eeeeekkkkk!!!!


and here is my Rachel K CC Cream


and this amount is enough for the whole face


How to apply?

Step 1: Apply the cream on your face in five dots to forehead, nose, two cheeks and chin
Step 2: Blend the cream evenly throughout the whole face in a gentle patting motion
Step 3: Leave the cream in for 2-3 minutes until it dissapears
Step 4: Cream will dry into a powdery matte finish and skin will appear dewy with a radiant glow

and this picture below is after I apply on my CC Cream.. It really gives me a flawless result.. LOVES!! and it absorbs very quickly, into a powdery matte finish!! DOUBLE LOVES!!


and after applying CC Cream, I apply on Rachel K Mineral CC Pressed Powder.. This pressed powder is very natural in color, fragrance-free and light in texture too.. It's very suitable for sensitive skin (it's mineral powder after all) plus it doesn't clog my pores.. Light & Natural flawless look is what I'm looking for. Awesome!! I love it!!



After my Rachel K Mineral CC Pressed Powder.. See how flawless, dewy and radiant my skin is?


Maybe it's hard to tell until you see this picture below.. Left: Before (no make up at all) Right: After Rachel K CC Cream & Mineral CC Pressed Powder


And this is after my full (quite light) make up :) This product stays on for a whole day :) After a long day outside, my face remains flawless ^^


Rachel K CC Cream is a truly beauty queen's secret.. I rate this 5 out of 5 :) LOVES!!


Until Next Time

Loves,
Netty

1 comment:

  1. Hi gals,

    We would like to introduce TheSkinShop IRIS CC & BB Cream. What is special

    about CC Cream? There are blend better to your skintone, so the color will

    looks more natural, unlike BB Cream that may too bright or too dark. CC

    Cream blend perfectly into your skintone.
    http://www.theskinshop.sg/blemish-balm-cream/15-iris-color-control-cc-

    cream-spf37-pa.html

    We also invite blogger to review our IRIS CC Cream, kindly drop us an email.

    Regards,
    The Skin Shop Singapore
    cs@theskinshop.sg
    http://www.theskinshop.sg

    ReplyDelete